quinta-feira, 21 de agosto de 2008

Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 2 cover
Resident Evil 2 – (personal opinion) I never thought I would like the games with too much gore and horror in it. Ohh how this game proved me wrong! It gave me more profound experiences than many RPG games. Let’s begin by analysing the usual aspects. Firstly, the musical score, one word, phenomenal. I can’t remember how many times the music fooled me to think that there was a zombie behind me, or a door opening. The background music involved in this game really aids in scaring your pants off. Graphically speaking this game can’t brag too much, for it hasn’t the graphics that could have been implied to give a true scare, although the scenery is very very good, it is the normal PSX graphics, but both me and the reader know that this console, if well worked, can provide great graphics. Concerning the story, it is basically always the same; if something is good why change it right?? But I still believe that there is some other way to give more impact to the game than the traditional T Virus. I’ll try to come up with something to send to Capcom. Don’t worry, I won’t complain about this game, I’ll rather thank them for the moments of stood up hair that they have provided me with.
Horror like you never witnessed

RZ RATING (1 to 10): 8,5

0 comentários: