terça-feira, 19 de agosto de 2008

In Cold Blood

In Cold Blood cover
In Cold Blood – I really like this game, I played it about two or three times and it gave me a very positive experience. Its not my favourite type of game, but when it comes to a good game, I’m not a picky player. This is a great action thriller with imaginative gameplay and stealth action. The story starts in an incredibly different fashion from other similar games, as the main character’s memory is the key to the whole game, the problem is that this character doesn’t remember much, and to make matters worse he has been captured and his captors torture him to make him remember everything. The story unfolds from the visions of the memory of the main character as you play from the past to the present. Graphically, this game is very well designed, the backgrounds are exquisite and the characters have strong personalities, but remember that this is an espionage game, and you can’t afford to trust anyone but yourself. In terms of constructive criticism, I always finish this game with one thought “New Record! I finished this game in 2 days!”; in other words, it lacks in longitude. A game so good should have been bigger, 2 or even 3 discs could have made the difference in my rating. But, never the less, it is a good gaming experience, and if you like the type of game, you will most definitely love this one. An intense and immersive adventure

RZ RATING (1 to 10). 7,5

0 comentários: