quinta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2008

Need For Speed Most Wanted

Need For Speed Most Wanted cover

Need For Speed Most Wanted – (personal opinion) The eagerly anticipated sequel to Need for Speed Underground 2. This game, for me, was much more exciting than it’s predecessor. Although NFSU2 has some aspects that I consider to be remarkably ahead of NFSMW, in terms of entertainment NFSMW wins. Let’s analyse. Comparing, both of these games have very similar graphic capability, which is very good indeed, for both of them have graphics that are incredibly realistic. As for the sound in this game, one is as great as the other, with a great variety of songs, I can only give NFS Most Wanted the 1st place in terms of music because of my personal style, I really like the songs from Mudvayne, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, etc. In terms of details, I am sad to see that the development of the game in terms of tuning didn’t go forward, in fact, it downgraded. Before you could use lots of different parts to equip your car to the utmost detail, now you can’t even put neon, or equip scissor doors, etc. This game would have a 10 if it weren’t for this detail. As for the entertainment, I have already said that NFSMW gives a much better experience because of the police factor. The fact that you can engage the police and try to evade them and so gain a bounty is excellent. The fun I had with running away and evading spike strips and helicopters and everything is unexplainable. NFSU2 would have a 10 if it could possess such a quality. In the end, I can clearly state that one game complements the other, and so, a game that merges these two titles can be the best NFS. And this is my theory (don’t you try and say its your theory and gain money with it, I have copyrights get it? And a knife too get it? Scared aren’t you? No? Damn.), now let’s hope EA makes NFS Undercover like this or better.(might I remember the reader that no one has ever gotten a 11 in my RZ RATING, let’s see if that happens)
NFS Hot Pursuit, but astoundingly better

RZ RATING (1 to 10): 9

0 comentários: